How can we improve the Pro Circuit?

Gears of War 3 or GoW Judgement

Put the Gears of War Franchise in the Pro Circuit!

2,267 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nick EarlyNick Early shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

129 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • greggreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep GoW 3 in the circuit. Judgement is terrible, and lacks the competitive edge that 3 had.

• jayjay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how can gears make it to the circuit when halo just got taking off for call of duty you guys need to stop getting so hype

• PORKZZZZZZZZPORKZZZZZZZZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Epic and MLG would work together and make GoW3/GoWJ MLG friendly it would gain a huge following and be fun for players and spectators alike. COME ON YA DINGUS fix the game and put it on the circuit.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No it takes no skill, its a shambles. Its all LANCER now. GoW1 took skill and clutches happen. But this, this is a lancer joke fest.

• garbgarb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gears is one of the most visually appealing games on consoles. Not to mention the gameplay is amazing.

@tyler
        Have you ever watched GoW MLG? Obviously not. Now played at a high competitive level, you rarely use gnasher, it's all lancer cross team work.

That would make it so me and millions more people will watch MLG now. I only watched it bcuz of GOW but since it was taken off I haven't watched.

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gears was the best game on the circuit alongside with halo. At least in gears the viewers know whats happening even if they never played it before, unlike starcraft where I'm clueless. And it takes the most skill out of any console game.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base