How can we improve the Pro Circuit?

Halo

Bring Halo, which was responsible for $35 million of MLG's venture capital in 2006, back to the Pro Circuit. Holding small scale Arena's and Show Matches in previous Halo games, whether that be Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, or Halo: Reach, leading up to the climactic release of Halo 4. Finishing with a glorious return of Halo to MLG upon Halo 4's release on November 6th, 2012.

24,568 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John NatrapsJohn Natraps shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

879 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SauceSauce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not going to lie, Halo was the main reason you guys were so successful, even bringing back the old classics like Halo 2 or 3 would be great, as you guys are doing with Super Smash Bros Melee currently. Halo was one of those games where I would watch the live streams and VoD's of my favourite teams; it was the first glimpse into competitive gaming, and the gaming personlity that are involved within Halo would be nice to see those guys back in action again... Hopefully it will make a comeback back to the pro circuit.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring Halo cause the moments that you have in Halo are amazing unlike in cod, you can see crazy snipes in Halo, the players in Halo are amazing FPS players and persons and currently I cant think of more but there is much more, I am speechless on how to convince you to bring it back, please dont make the best FPS game ever die :(

Bring Halo3/Reach back to the circuit. Reach took to long to be updated and it stained the game. It was pretty good the last few months with V7 settings.

• Jordan GrayJordan Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i love halo and as from what you've wrote above the comment box it seems that it had contributed a lot to mlg e-sports and hopefully it can do even more!

Bring halo back, has a lot of potential in the MLG circuit and has alot of dedicated players.

Bring Halo back even if its not as good as it used to be there are still so many fans out there that want to see it back on the pro circuit.

Vive le MLG sur Halo c'est Collector voir magique ! Le MLG c'est trop fantastique !!!! Vite que sa revienne ! MLG Forever !

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Halo 3 <3 I still play mlg in h3 everyday online and i would watch h2 or h3 if it was brought back to the pro circuit.. I would not even consider watching h4.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44

Feedback and Knowledge Base