Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    StepOutStepOut shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luka PreradovićLuka Preradović commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LOL is a ripoff of DOTA and it has own large tournaments that people watch. Its a waste of time and resources.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Model yourselves off of GSL,
        1 the stage is often well, boring, there is nothing to look at besides the boxes w/players, so boring. Add some banners, some balloons, some posters, anything to spice the shit up.
        2 confetti cannons, nuff said.
        3 you should treat the people who go in better, I've heard horror stories from my friends about employees at mlg anaheim.
        4 make sure equipment works a couple days before hand so that all teams have an equal playing field.

• Andrew WitcherAndrew Witcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try to keep pretty much the same casters as Anaheim (I really liked Jatt and Joe Miller as a duo). Also, with all the negative publicity related to player conditions with the booths and sound issues and players not being able to have water/healthy food, I really think that needs to improve. I'm okay with later matches due to legitimate reasons, and would prefer a match 20 minutes late with everything perfect than a match on time with 3 players having incorrect settings and one having to hold it in because he wasn't allowed to leave the booth.

Team chat is one of those things that would be really awesome to hear but I'm assuming that the teams really don't want their picks, bans, and strategies revealed in tournaments, so it's not that big of a deal, but would really add to the content.

I had no complaints with regards to quality, only that the ads didn't work for me at all and instead broke the stream and made me have to refresh(I had no ad blocker).

Please add team chats and higher quality streams! WE should at least be able to read the scores...

• Kenneth YiKenneth Yi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make sure all viewers are able to tell what is happening on the stream and be able to tell who is who and read names. Give subscribers no message limit on chat and better quality. Let the community decide who they want to cast via poll.

atleast better quality then last time holy shit. was watchin a 80s series or something. and charge less for Hd passes and you should be able to buy 1 section like only for Lol and only for Sc2 etc

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base