How can we improve the Pro Circuit?

Focus more on PC gaming

I enjoy all gaming, but FPS's in my opinion are better competitively on PC. If you bring in any FPS games focus more on the PC gaming, or even switching them over. Fighting and Sports games for consoles.

2,927 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    s0vereigns0vereign shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrew JonesAndrew Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Writing this in your comment section since we are unable to post new ones, Yes I fully agree.

Please put in COD for PC I get tired of honing my skills for nothing so many good Pro PC players out there like me, and for what? we never get to even test our mettle in a tourny its very depressing and unfair. There is absolutely NO reason for it. and should be the other way around if anything, FPS'S were MADE to play on PCs and they started on PCs, and to top it off far as FPS's go it even takes more skill on PC. Maybe one day things will change and people will see this.

• Erlend Erlend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what fps games is this about??? Halo is a console game and is the most fare game out there hands down. cs:go will come to console to but that belongs to cpu. so mlg should take 2 fps games: halo(console) and cs:go(cpu)

• Luka PreradovićLuka Preradović commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PC will always smash the consoles, PC is moddable and it will never die. Only a fool will get a console in 21 century. I get PS1 in near end of 20 century. Consoles are great only for fighting and driving games mostly...

• JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can agree with this in a way, i played the Battlefield 3 demo on 360 but ended up buying it for the PC because of the massive multiplayer over the console multiplayer. I would love to see more FPS PC on the circuit especially since a new CS is coming out, but i still have to support Halo on the console snce ive played so many years

• Thomas the trainThomas the train commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like this should be obvious quake, UT, the original Team fortress mod etc etc aren't even playable with a controller since they are so precise.

Feedback and Knowledge Base