Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nildo LoiolaNildo Loiola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't claim "_______ streams" and have streams that don't load on 4 different browsers on 2 separate computers. seems dishonest to me

• Andre MestreAndre Mestre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May i sugest MLG to broadcast a 1080p 16:10 stream with the game in 4:3 in the middle and the remaining space filled with static ads. These ads would then animate and extend over the entire screen between matches. This would be part of the stream itself and not a plug-in playing over the flash player or popus. Similar to this [ http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/shanghailaine/tvadsaway.jpg ] - the right side of that screen could be an ad while the games are broadcast on the left square.

This would be similar to advertising in other sports like football (those panels on the edges of the field) or rally (ads on the car).

Intrusive ads that play on top of the boardcast or even popups are just annoying and frustrating. Having a static image broadcasted throughout the game is fine actually.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's a billion and a half HD streams that don't cost a penny to watch. And All of them are of games that MLG is now supporting so there is absolutely no reason to keep charging money for the streams.

Feedback and Knowledge Base