Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael AbramoMichael Abramo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

500 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your player is the most annoying player to deal with out of all. It's worse than dailymotion. I actually hate it, and I wish that less tournaments would be on your streams because it makes me not want to watch them. This really sucks because I like your tourneys.

Good afternoon!

My name is Sergey Romanov, I am from Moscow Russia.
        We have an idea to broadcast the final of MLG T.K.O. Europe in the cinema.
        We know that it will be on 22nd of March, but we don't know nothing about the time.
        Can you give us any information about it? Maybe just an average time.

Best regards,
        Sergey Romanov.

how about if i mute my video during your shitty commercials i dont want sound. stop trying to make me buy cheap ass shit you greedy pricks.

the compression you guys use for video's is rubbish. Twich loads pretty well and is watchable from 480p. I still think this quality sucks at 1080p on the MLG channel.

• kaankaan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i cant wach the livestreams should i download any programs to watch stream

stream was perfect for me, even though i watched the games in dota2 most of the times. twitch is an anwatchable mess for me all the time, so i was happy to see how its done properly

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it that when I mute an add and the add stops playing I can no longer hear the stream even when I unmute the stream. It's keeping it muted.

• GmailGmail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove the ads when swapping streams. I don't want to put up with ads when i just want to check scores. GG putting adblock back on because of thsi crap

Production quality is truly poor. Audio varies wildly, horrible framerate drops on stream, and forcing someone to watch two commercials just to see who is -playing- is unacceptable. If you want to compete with Twitch, its time to make some investments.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

Feedback and Knowledge Base