Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sean mckeonsean mckeon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

469 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JacobJacob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you kidding me right in the middle of the FUCKING GOLD MEDAL MATCH AN AD COMES IN AND I MISS OUT ON ALMOST AN ENTIRE ROUND WHY ARE YOU SO BAD?

• AlexanderAlexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about: You host your next CSGO tournament on Twitch so viewers don't have to suffer from your stubborn ass american mentality of creating your own app that isn't nearly as tried and true. Is it about fees or something? Really bad. Your app is a joke. Your stream is a disaster.

• baakedbaaked commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Um.. its really hard to get this on the chromecast. When I did get it to play in there it would shut off after around 45 minutes and I would have to struggle to get it to come back up. Also when it played, the advertisements you guys queue up using the flash player would never display.

Trying to utilize a Chrome "Picture in Picture" extension is kind of derpy. I guess to support your advert system, the popout player cannot be opened on a new page, or in the PiP window. Making a small popout player window and pinning it to front is stupid too, because the large segment of window taken up by the "MLG" Logo header on that page. Why not just use a station identifier at the bottom-right or left of the screen like professional broadcasters have been doing since forever.

There was a 60Hz buzz on the audio through the entire 4 hours of semi-finals. Amazing this never got solved. The on-air editing was really great that you guys did it and mostly pro-gaming streams don't, but it was still flawed in at least this way. Also feel like steel isn't a very good spectator. This might be a CS:GO limitation, but it seemed like he spent alot of time searching for the POV he wanted, but the shifts to overhead views to highlight grenade configurations were great.

Another editing deal to consider would be during the shots of player to retain the Opaque bits of the CS:GO HUD. Show health/buys during these shots of the players faces. The 10 little 'player-tickets' are crucial to understanding the state of buys, and the type of round. It would also make jump cuts to players less jarring. This might be difficult because you'd have to soft-greenscreen an oval around the transparent gun icons to do this, but you should do it anyway.

I also feel like the in-game audio could use some compression. Crank it so that footsteps, reloads, gun drops, bomb drops, squeaky, and other quiet queues are very audible in the mix, but explosions and gunshots are quickly ducked behind the casters. This might clear up some of the information game for the casual observer. It's be even cooler if you had some 'smart-mix' that would make the explosion quite loud, if the round comes to that.

Loved the splitscreen 1v1 on de_mirage, that was tops, alas only saw that happen once. Very professional overall, but could benefit from these changes.

• chedcachedca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dissapointed virtus pro wont be at aspen, but cloud 9 will? NA bias here, unfortunate!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CS:GO is growing and growing and getting better its probably more competitive than call of duty and it would give me a chance at becoming a pro at a game as ive had 1500 hours played on the game !!!

• JurdJurd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, CS:GO is now back at the top FPS on PC and is still growing, this would be a smart investment for MLG

• Tanner MacLarenTanner MacLaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CS:GO will only keep improving, update after update...... Don't let BO2 take its place as a COMPETITIVE fps for pc?! LOL, absolutely the most noncompetitive game made, there is no way we can let this happen.....

• FlipFlip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CSGO is the best option for now. For those tht say CS is the best fps ever im sure they never played RTCW which is by far a better team game and it requires way more skill.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base